The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative and logistical assistance to the Executive Director and other members of the Executive department. The Assistant will work closely with the Project Specialist & Board Liaison to support the Executive team. This position is a great opportunity for strong admin candidates who are passionate about criminal justice reform or who want to learn about how a non-profit organization and its board operate. Read more.
- Mid-Atlantic IP Client Lamar Johnson Exonerated September 21, 2017
- Exoneration Initiative Client Selwyn Days Exonerated September 14, 2017
- CPCS Innocence Program Client Victor Rosario Exonerated September 14, 2017
- Northern California IP Client Ed Easley Exonerated September 8, 2017
- Policy Analyst, Innocence Project September 8, 2017