The University of Michigan Law Clinical Fellows Program seeks applicants for a fellowship in its Michigan Innocence Clinic. This is a two-year appointment with the possibility of extension for a third year. The Clinical Fellows Program is designed to allow attorneys to explore the possibility of a career in clinical teaching and fully support them in that endeavor. Michigan Clinical Fellows gain valuable experience and mentoring in clinical pedagogy and in their substantive area of practice. Their duties include clinical teaching and student supervision in conjunction with a clinic director, and participation in the operation and development of the clinic in which they teach. Support is provided for professional development and scholarship. Read more.
- Paralegal, Innocence Project July 18, 2018
- Clinical Law Fellow, Michigan Innocence Clinic July 10, 2018
- Staff Attorney, Pennsylvania Innocence Project July 9, 2018
- Staff Investigator, The Pennsylvania Innocence Project July 2, 2018
- Communications Coordinator, Innocence Project of Florida June 15, 2018