California Western School of Law (CWSL) is looking for a Staff Attorney Fellow to work for the California Innocence Project (CIP). This position will be responsible for reviewing claims for innocence arising from convictions occurring within San Diego County. The Staff Attorney Fellow will train under the CIP Staff; supervise interns, volunteers, and students; supervise intake in the office, including intake management; engage in habeas petitions and legal writing; and participate in litigation and case preparation as assigned. This is a fulltime grant position. Read more.
- Paralegal, Innocence Project July 18, 2018
- Clinical Law Fellow, Michigan Innocence Clinic July 10, 2018
- Staff Attorney, Pennsylvania Innocence Project July 9, 2018
- Staff Investigator, The Pennsylvania Innocence Project July 2, 2018
- Communications Coordinator, Innocence Project of Florida June 15, 2018