California Western School of Law (CWSL) is looking for a Staff Attorney Fellow to work for the California Innocence Project (CIP). This position will be responsible for reviewing claims for innocence arising from convictions occurring within San Diego County. The Staff Attorney Fellow will train under the CIP Staff; supervise interns, volunteers, and students; supervise intake in the office, including intake management; engage in habeas petitions and legal writing; and participate in litigation and case preparation as assigned. This is a fulltime grant position. Read more.
- State Policy Advocate, Innocence Project October 11, 2018
- Program Director, Korey Wise Innocence Project October 11, 2018
- Development and Communications Associate, Georgia Innocence Project October 4, 2018
- Staff Attorney Supervisor, Kentucky Innocence Project September 7, 2018
- Development & Communications Manager, New England Innocence Project August 23, 2018