California Western School of Law (CWSL) is looking for a Staff Attorney Fellow to work for the California Innocence Project (CIP). This position will be responsible for reviewing claims for innocence arising from convictions occurring within San Diego County. The Staff Attorney Fellow will train under the CIP Staff; supervise interns, volunteers, and students; supervise intake in the office, including intake management; engage in habeas petitions and legal writing; and participate in litigation and case preparation as assigned. This is a fulltime grant position. Read more.
- Managing Attorney – Nebraska, Midwest Innocence Project May 16, 2018
- Director of Development & Operations, Midwest Innocence Project May 16, 2018
- IP of Florida Client Dwight DuBose Freed April 26, 2018
- Montana IP Client Freddie Joe Lawrence and Co-Defendant Paul Jenkins Freed April 18, 2018
- Mark Godsey of the Ohio IP Publishes Op-Ed on Cleveland.com March 30, 2018