California Western School of Law is looking for an External Relations Administrator for Development and Policy to work for the California Innocence Project. This position will be responsible for developing fundraising opportunities, including identifying and applying for state and federal grants and private grant opportunities. The External Relations Administrator will manage and organize the public relations agenda for media opportunities as they arise. This position will also work with the Associate Director and Policy Coordinator to coordinate California Innocence Project’s policy and legislative agenda, meet with legislative staffers and other policy stakeholders to forward agenda items, and develop relationships with stakeholders to forward agenda items legislatively. This is a fulltime partial grant position. Read more.
- Managing Attorney – Nebraska, Midwest Innocence Project May 16, 2018
- Director of Development & Operations, Midwest Innocence Project May 16, 2018
- IP of Florida Client Dwight DuBose Freed April 26, 2018
- Montana IP Client Freddie Joe Lawrence and Co-Defendant Paul Jenkins Freed April 18, 2018
- Mark Godsey of the Ohio IP Publishes Op-Ed on Cleveland.com March 30, 2018