The Committee for Public Counsel Services (CPCS), the Massachusetts public defender agency, is seeking a Director of its newly created Strategic Litigation Unit. The Strategic Litigation Director will play an essential leadership role in the agency’s pursuit of systemic and institutional reform and will be responsible for leading CPCS litigation efforts in areas which involve systemic issues affecting a broad class of CPCS clients in all practice areas. Read more.
- Communications Coordinator, Innocence Project of Florida June 15, 2018
- Managing Attorney – Nebraska, Midwest Innocence Project May 16, 2018
- Director of Development & Operations, Midwest Innocence Project May 16, 2018
- IP of Florida Client Dwight DuBose Freed April 26, 2018
- Montana IP Client Freddie Joe Lawrence and Co-Defendant Paul Jenkins Freed April 18, 2018