The Committee for Public Counsel Services (CPCS), the Massachusetts public defender agency, is seeking a Director of its newly created Strategic Litigation Unit. The Strategic Litigation Director will play an essential leadership role in the agency’s pursuit of systemic and institutional reform and will be responsible for leading CPCS litigation efforts in areas which involve systemic issues affecting a broad class of CPCS clients in all practice areas. Read more.
- IP of Florida Client Dwight DuBose Freed April 26, 2018
- Montana IP Client Freddie Joe Lawrence and Co-Defendant Paul Jenkins Freed April 18, 2018
- Mark Godsey of the Ohio IP Publishes Op-Ed on Cleveland.com March 30, 2018
- Michigan Innocence Clinic Client Richard Phillips Exonerated March 30, 2018
- Director of Strategic Litigation March 28, 2018