The Committee for Public Counsel Services (CPCS), the Massachusetts public defender agency, is seeking a Director of its newly created Strategic Litigation Unit. The Strategic Litigation Director will play an essential leadership role in the agency’s pursuit of systemic and institutional reform and will be responsible for leading CPCS litigation efforts in areas which involve systemic issues affecting a broad class of CPCS clients in all practice areas. Read more.
- State Policy Advocate, Innocence Project October 11, 2018
- Program Director, Korey Wise Innocence Project October 11, 2018
- Development and Communications Associate, Georgia Innocence Project October 4, 2018
- Staff Attorney Supervisor, Kentucky Innocence Project September 7, 2018
- Development & Communications Manager, New England Innocence Project August 23, 2018