The Innocence Project of Florida, Inc. (IPF) is seeking a Communications Coordinator with a demonstrated passion for social justice issues, beginning September 2018 in its Tallahassee, Florida office. The Communications Coordinator will be a full-time position and will report directly to the Executive Director. The Innocence Project of Florida is a 501(c)(3) non-profit legal defense organization dedicated to representing Florida prison inmates who can prove their innocence through the use of DNA testing and other newly discovered evidence. IPF is the premier criminal justice organization in Florida and has helped secure the release of numerous individuals who collectively spent over 350 years in prison for crimes they didn’t commit. Read more.
- State Policy Advocate, Innocence Project October 11, 2018
- Program Director, Korey Wise Innocence Project October 11, 2018
- Development and Communications Associate, Georgia Innocence Project October 4, 2018
- Staff Attorney Supervisor, Kentucky Innocence Project September 7, 2018
- Development & Communications Manager, New England Innocence Project August 23, 2018