The Innocence Project of Florida, Inc. (IPF) is seeking a Communications Coordinator with a demonstrated passion for social justice issues, beginning September 2018 in its Tallahassee, Florida office. The Communications Coordinator will be a full-time position and will report directly to the Executive Director. The Innocence Project of Florida is a 501(c)(3) non-profit legal defense organization dedicated to representing Florida prison inmates who can prove their innocence through the use of DNA testing and other newly discovered evidence. IPF is the premier criminal justice organization in Florida and has helped secure the release of numerous individuals who collectively spent over 350 years in prison for crimes they didn’t commit. Read more.
- Paralegal, Innocence Project July 18, 2018
- Clinical Law Fellow, Michigan Innocence Clinic July 10, 2018
- Staff Attorney, Pennsylvania Innocence Project July 9, 2018
- Staff Investigator, The Pennsylvania Innocence Project July 2, 2018
- Communications Coordinator, Innocence Project of Florida June 15, 2018