The Database Manager is responsible for establishing, managing, and overseeing the development department systems and procedures, including supervision of the full-time Development Assistant as it relates to the database. The Database Manager will work primarily in the Salesforce platform and should have a strong knowledge of data management/CRM systems in general. She/he is accountable for ensuring high quality data capture, gift and financial transaction processing, record-keeping on donor giving and relationship history, financial reporting and reconciliation, and database systems administration, training and support. This full-time position reports to the Assistant Director, Digital and Direct Mail Fundraising. Read more.
- Exoneration Initiative Client Selwyn Days Exonerated September 14, 2017
- CPCS Innocence Program Client Victor Rosario Exonerated September 14, 2017
- Northern California IP Client Ed Easley Exonerated September 8, 2017
- Policy Analyst, Innocence Project September 8, 2017
- Program Director / Policy Coordinator and System Liaison, Ohio Innocence Project September 8, 2017