Innocence Project Northwest seeks a committed development professional with 2-3 years of experience in a non-profit setting and a proven track record of success in inspiring a range of supporters to serve as our Program Development Manager. The Development Manager will report to the Executive Director and work with Board members and staff to advance IPNW’s strategic plan to establish a sustainable non-profit entity in collaboration with the UW School of Law. Applicants should submit a cover letter and resume online via UW Hires at Program Development Manager. Read more.
- Innocence Network Summer 2017 Intern, Innocence Project April 17, 2017
- Case Analyst, Innocence Project April 17, 2017
- Deputy Director of Development, Innocence Project April 17, 2017
- Staff Attorney, Strategic Litigation, Innocence Project April 17, 2017
- Contract Attorney, Wrongful Conviction Division, Iowa State Public Defender April 17, 2017