Innocence Project Northwest seeks a committed development professional with 2-3 years of experience in a non-profit setting and a proven track record of success in inspiring a range of supporters to serve as our Program Development Manager. The Development Manager will report to the Executive Director and work with Board members and staff to advance IPNW’s strategic plan to establish a sustainable non-profit entity in collaboration with the UW School of Law. Applicants should submit a cover letter and resume online via UW Hires at Program Development Manager. Read more.
- Loyola Law School Project for the Innocent Client Andrew Wilson Reunites With His Mother After 32 Years May 22, 2017
- UBC Innocence Project Celebrates A Decade of Investigating Wrongful Conviction Claims May 19, 2017
- Nebraska IP Juneal Pratt Client Granted Parole May 19, 2017
- Midwest IP Client Floyd Bledsoe Helps Pass Law Requiring Recorded Interrogations May 11, 2017
- Business and Office Manager, Witness to Innocence May 4, 2017