Innocence Project Northwest seeks a committed development professional with 2-3 years of experience in a non-profit setting and a proven track record of success in inspiring a range of supporters to serve as our Program Development Manager. The Development Manager will report to the Executive Director and work with Board members and staff to advance IPNW’s strategic plan to establish a sustainable non-profit entity in collaboration with the UW School of Law. Applicants should submit a cover letter and resume online via UW Hires at Program Development Manager. Read more.
- Wisconsin IP & IP Client Richard Beranek Granted New Trial June 14, 2017
- Midwest IP Client Richard Jones Exonerated June 9, 2017
- Michigan Innocence Clinic Client Desmond Ricks Exonerated June 6, 2017
- Director of Development and Communications, Northern California Innocence Project June 2, 2017
- Illinois Innocence Project Client William Amor Released From Prison June 1, 2017