The Digital Fundraising Manager supports the Innocence Project’s year end digital fundraising efforts by implementing strategies to bring in new online donors and upgrade and retain existing donors. This position will work closely with communications staff and with an outside consultant to implement fundraising strategies for year end, and will report to the Deputy Director of Development. Read more.
- Administrative Assistant, Executive, Innocence Project August 7, 2017
- Chicago Contract Attorney, Exoneration Project August 1, 2017
- Digital Fundraising Manager (Part-time/Temporary), Innocence Project August 1, 2017
- Administrative Assistant, Development, Innocence Project August 1, 2017
- State Policy Advocate, Innocence Project August 1, 2017