The Digital Fundraising Manager supports the Innocence Project’s year end digital fundraising efforts by implementing strategies to bring in new online donors and upgrade and retain existing donors. This position will work closely with communications staff and with an outside consultant to implement fundraising strategies for year end, and will report to the Deputy Director of Development. Read more.
- Mid-Atlantic IP Client Lamar Johnson Exonerated September 21, 2017
- Exoneration Initiative Client Selwyn Days Exonerated September 14, 2017
- CPCS Innocence Program Client Victor Rosario Exonerated September 14, 2017
- Northern California IP Client Ed Easley Exonerated September 8, 2017
- Policy Analyst, Innocence Project September 8, 2017