Glenn Payne was convicted in 1991 of molesting a 2-year-old girl in San Jose and spent more than 13 years in prison. The crucial evidence against him was expert testimony by a county forensic analyst that hair found on Payne must have come from the victim — that there was only one chance in 129,600 that it had come from someone else.
- Illinois IP & Exoneration Project Client William Amor Exonerated February 22, 2018
- Staff Attorney Fellow – California Innocence Project February 16, 2018
- External Relations Administrator for Development and Policy February 16, 2018
- Innocence Project, Exoneration Project, and Center on Wrongful Convictions Clients Corey Batchelor and Kevin Bailey Exonerated February 15, 2018
- The Exoneration Initiative Client Edward Garry Exonerated February 15, 2018