Glenn Payne was convicted in 1991 of molesting a 2-year-old girl in San Jose and spent more than 13 years in prison. The crucial evidence against him was expert testimony by a county forensic analyst that hair found on Payne must have come from the victim — that there was only one chance in 129,600 that it had come from someone else.
- Montana IP Client Freddie Joe Lawrence and Co-Defendant Paul Jenkins Freed April 18, 2018
- Mark Godsey of the Ohio IP Publishes Op-Ed on Cleveland.com March 30, 2018
- Michigan Innocence Clinic Client Richard Phillips Exonerated March 30, 2018
- Director of Strategic Litigation March 28, 2018
- Staff Attorney March 2, 2018