Glenn Payne was convicted in 1991 of molesting a 2-year-old girl in San Jose and spent more than 13 years in prison. The crucial evidence against him was expert testimony by a county forensic analyst that hair found on Payne must have come from the victim — that there was only one chance in 129,600 that it had come from someone else.
- Communications Coordinator, Innocence Project of Florida June 15, 2018
- Managing Attorney – Nebraska, Midwest Innocence Project May 16, 2018
- Director of Development & Operations, Midwest Innocence Project May 16, 2018
- IP of Florida Client Dwight DuBose Freed April 26, 2018
- Montana IP Client Freddie Joe Lawrence and Co-Defendant Paul Jenkins Freed April 18, 2018