Under the guidance and supervision of clinical professors, the Rosenthal Fellowship Attorney will work on cases where individuals are claiming innocence of the crimes for which they were convicted. The attorney will handle a caseload of approximately 50 files and work on all aspects of those files from initial intake, investigation, identifying cases that are appropriate for litigation. The attorney will draft post-conviction documents and appear in court for hearings and arguments. The attorney will also supervise the work of law student fellows. Also, please note that this is a 2.5 year position. Read more.
- Rosenthal Fellowship Attorney, Ohio Innocence Project December 6, 2017
- DNA Project Attorney, Michigan State Appellate Defender Office November 6, 2017
- Paralegal, Strategic Litigation Department, Innocence Project November 3, 2017
- Forensic Science Review Attorney, Ohio Innocence Project November 2, 2017
- Deputy Director of Development, Innocence Project October 12, 2017