Under the guidance and supervision of clinical professors, the Rosenthal Fellowship Attorney will work on cases where individuals are claiming innocence of the crimes for which they were convicted. The attorney will handle a caseload of approximately 50 files and work on all aspects of those files from initial intake, investigation, identifying cases that are appropriate for litigation. The attorney will draft post-conviction documents and appear in court for hearings and arguments. The attorney will also supervise the work of law student fellows. Also, please note that this is a 2.5 year position. Read more.
- Illinois IP & Exoneration Project Client William Amor Exonerated February 22, 2018
- Staff Attorney Fellow – California Innocence Project February 16, 2018
- External Relations Administrator for Development and Policy February 16, 2018
- Innocence Project, Exoneration Project, and Center on Wrongful Convictions Clients Corey Batchelor and Kevin Bailey Exonerated February 15, 2018
- The Exoneration Initiative Client Edward Garry Exonerated February 15, 2018