The Arizona Justice Project (“AJP”), a nonprofit organization, is dedicated to seeking justice for the innocent and correcting cases of manifest injustice in the Arizona criminal justice system. With a mission to seek justice for the marginalized and forgotten, the AJP provides pro bono legal representation to indigent individuals who have been wrongfully convicted in Arizona.
- Wisconsin IP & IP Client Richard Beranek Granted New Trial June 14, 2017
- Midwest IP Client Richard Jones Exonerated June 9, 2017
- Michigan Innocence Clinic Client Desmond Ricks Exonerated June 6, 2017
- Director of Development and Communications, Northern California Innocence Project June 2, 2017
- Illinois Innocence Project Client William Amor Released From Prison June 1, 2017