The Arizona Justice Project (“AJP”), a nonprofit organization, is dedicated to seeking justice for the innocent and correcting cases of manifest injustice in the Arizona criminal justice system. With a mission to seek justice for the marginalized and forgotten, the AJP provides pro bono legal representation to indigent individuals who have been wrongfully convicted in Arizona.
- UBC Innocence Project Client Phillip James Tallio Wins Right to Appeal Murder Conviction July 7, 2017
- IP New Orleans Client John Floyd Freed July 7, 2017
- Rocky Mountain Innocence Center Client DeMarlo Berry Exonerated July 7, 2017
- WMU-Cooley IP Client LeDura Watkins Exonerated July 7, 2017
- Wisconsin IP & IP Client Richard Beranek Granted New Trial June 14, 2017