The Arizona Justice Project (“AJP”), a nonprofit organization, is dedicated to seeking justice for the innocent and correcting cases of manifest injustice in the Arizona criminal justice system. With a mission to seek justice for the marginalized and forgotten, the AJP provides pro bono legal representation to indigent individuals who have been wrongfully convicted in Arizona.
- Loyola Law School Project for the Innocent Client Andrew Wilson Reunites With His Mother After 32 Years May 22, 2017
- UBC Innocence Project Celebrates A Decade of Investigating Wrongful Conviction Claims May 19, 2017
- Nebraska IP Juneal Pratt Client Granted Parole May 19, 2017
- Midwest IP Client Floyd Bledsoe Helps Pass Law Requiring Recorded Interrogations May 11, 2017
- Business and Office Manager, Witness to Innocence May 4, 2017