The Arizona Justice Project (“AJP”), a nonprofit organization, is dedicated to seeking justice for the innocent and correcting cases of manifest injustice in the Arizona criminal justice system. With a mission to seek justice for the marginalized and forgotten, the AJP provides pro bono legal representation to indigent individuals who have been wrongfully convicted in Arizona.
- Communications Manager, Engagement and Special Projects, Innocence Project March 13, 2017
- Development and Communications Director, Arizona Justice Project February 9, 2017
- Staff Attorney, Arizona Justice Project February 9, 2017
- Strategic Litigation Counsel, Arizona Justice Project February 9, 2017
- Administrative and Development Director, Pennsylvania Innocence Project January 26, 2017