The Pennsylvania Innocence Project is a public interest law firm organized as a non-profit corporation. We are dedicated to exonerating those who have been convicted of crimes they did not commit, and preventing innocent people from being convicted. The Staff Attorney will work with, and be supervised by, the Executive Director, Legal Director, and Managing Attorney of the Project’s Pittsburgh Office (“Supervisors”). The Staff Attorney will take part in the investigation and litigation of cases at the trial and appellate levels. The Staff Attorney will assist his/her Supervisors with supervision of law students enrolled in clinical programs with the Pennsylvania Innocence Project. Some travel and evening and weekend work is required. The Staff Attorney will be based in the Philadelphia office, but will support case work throughout Pennsylvania. The position will be available in August/September 2018. Read more.
- Staff Attorney Supervisor, Kentucky Innocence Project September 7, 2018
- Development & Communications Manager, New England Innocence Project August 23, 2018
- Paralegal, Innocence Project July 18, 2018
- Clinical Law Fellow, Michigan Innocence Clinic July 10, 2018
- Staff Attorney, Pennsylvania Innocence Project July 9, 2018