The Pennsylvania Innocence Project is a nonprofit innocence organization dedicated to exonerating those who have been convicted of crimes they did not commit, and preventing innocent people from being convicted. The Staff Investigator is responsible for conducting and overseeing all investigations at various stages during the review and litigation process. The position will be available starting in July, 2018. Salary is commensurate with experience. Read more.
- Paralegal, Innocence Project July 18, 2018
- Clinical Law Fellow, Michigan Innocence Clinic July 10, 2018
- Staff Attorney, Pennsylvania Innocence Project July 9, 2018
- Staff Investigator, The Pennsylvania Innocence Project July 2, 2018
- Communications Coordinator, Innocence Project of Florida June 15, 2018