The Pennsylvania Innocence Project is a nonprofit innocence organization dedicated to exonerating those who have been convicted of crimes they did not commit, and preventing innocent people from being convicted. The Staff Investigator is responsible for conducting and overseeing all investigations at various stages during the review and litigation process. The position will be available starting in July, 2018. Salary is commensurate with experience. Read more.
- State Policy Advocate, Innocence Project October 11, 2018
- Program Director, Korey Wise Innocence Project October 11, 2018
- Development and Communications Associate, Georgia Innocence Project October 4, 2018
- Staff Attorney Supervisor, Kentucky Innocence Project September 7, 2018
- Development & Communications Manager, New England Innocence Project August 23, 2018