The State Policy Advocate leads campaigns to change the laws, policies, and practices that contribute to the wrongful conviction of innocent people. A central goal of the Innocence Project is to reform the criminal justice system to prevent future injustices, and the advocates work state by state to pass laws that address deficiencies in the system that have been identified through the exoneration of innocent people. Working in legislatures, with law enforcement, local advocacy organizations and other stakeholders, the advocates lobby, build coalitions and create pressure for reform. Read more.
- Administrative Assistant, Executive, Innocence Project August 7, 2017
- Chicago Contract Attorney, Exoneration Project August 1, 2017
- Digital Fundraising Manager (Part-time/Temporary), Innocence Project August 1, 2017
- Administrative Assistant, Development, Innocence Project August 1, 2017
- State Policy Advocate, Innocence Project August 1, 2017