The State Policy Advocate leads campaigns to change the laws, policies, and practices that contribute to the wrongful conviction of innocent people. A central goal of the Innocence Project is to reform the criminal justice system to prevent future injustices, and the advocates work state by state to pass laws that address deficiencies in the system that have been identified through the exoneration of innocent people. Working in legislatures, with law enforcement, local advocacy organizations and other stakeholders, the advocates lobby, build coalitions and create pressure for reform. Read more.
- State Policy Advocate, Innocence Project October 11, 2018
- Program Director, Korey Wise Innocence Project October 11, 2018
- Development and Communications Associate, Georgia Innocence Project October 4, 2018
- Staff Attorney Supervisor, Kentucky Innocence Project September 7, 2018
- Development & Communications Manager, New England Innocence Project August 23, 2018