When Dean Gillispie walked free from prison in December 2011 — 20 years after his wrongful conviction for raping three women — he knew the emotional and mental scars of his incarceration might never go away. But he also bore a physical reminder of his time behind bars: over a decade earlier while on a ladder doing prison maintenance work, Gillispie fell and pinched a nerve in his back. By the time he was released three days before Christmas, he could barely walk.
- Exoneration Initiative Client Selwyn Days Exonerated September 14, 2017
- CPCS Innocence Program Client Victor Rosario Exonerated September 14, 2017
- Northern California IP Client Ed Easley Exonerated September 8, 2017
- Policy Analyst, Innocence Project September 8, 2017
- Program Director / Policy Coordinator and System Liaison, Ohio Innocence Project September 8, 2017