When Dean Gillispie walked free from prison in December 2011 — 20 years after his wrongful conviction for raping three women — he knew the emotional and mental scars of his incarceration might never go away. But he also bore a physical reminder of his time behind bars: over a decade earlier while on a ladder doing prison maintenance work, Gillispie fell and pinched a nerve in his back. By the time he was released three days before Christmas, he could barely walk.
- IP of Florida Client Dwight DuBose Freed April 26, 2018
- Montana IP Client Freddie Joe Lawrence and Co-Defendant Paul Jenkins Freed April 18, 2018
- Mark Godsey of the Ohio IP Publishes Op-Ed on Cleveland.com March 30, 2018
- Michigan Innocence Clinic Client Richard Phillips Exonerated March 30, 2018
- Director of Strategic Litigation March 28, 2018