When Dean Gillispie walked free from prison in December 2011 — 20 years after his wrongful conviction for raping three women — he knew the emotional and mental scars of his incarceration might never go away. But he also bore a physical reminder of his time behind bars: over a decade earlier while on a ladder doing prison maintenance work, Gillispie fell and pinched a nerve in his back. By the time he was released three days before Christmas, he could barely walk.
- Communications Manager, Engagement and Special Projects, Innocence Project March 13, 2017
- Development and Communications Director, Arizona Justice Project February 9, 2017
- Staff Attorney, Arizona Justice Project February 9, 2017
- Strategic Litigation Counsel, Arizona Justice Project February 9, 2017
- Administrative and Development Director, Pennsylvania Innocence Project January 26, 2017