The Pennsylvania Innocence Project was founded in 2009 and works to exonerate and free those convicted of crimes they did not commit and to prevent innocent people from being convicted. The Project also works to improve the criminal justice system by educating all stakeholders on the reasons for wrongful convictions and promoting policies and legislation that will prevent such tragedies from occurring. In addition to representing individuals directly, the Project provides support, training, and guidance to other lawyers litigating post-conviction claims of innocence. Finally, the Project works to support clients upon release as they re-enter society.
The Pennsylvania Innocence Project seeks a well-qualified candidate to serve as part-time Database Administrator to administer all aspects of the Project’s DonorPerfect database.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This position reports to the Executive Director and performs the following duties:
• Manages the processing and accurate coding of all cash, stock, in-kind and soft-credited gift made in support of the Project
• Produces donor acknowledgment letters, solicitation letters, and other related correspondence
• Builds complex queries as needed to prepare reports for appeals, donor recognition, and all other development office functions
• Performs revenue reconciliation with the finance department on a monthly basis
• Performs regular data clean-up, maintenance, and constituent record updates
• Updates and edits donor database files, and performs other information-handling functions
• Trains staff on the effective use of the database on an as-needed basis