MAIP’s Legal Director plays an integral part in the organization’s mission, representing clients in investigations and as we litigate compelling innocence claims that are uncovered during those investigations. As head of the Legal Department, the Legal Director is responsible for the overall management of the department and management of the Legal staff. The Legal Director is responsible for the department’s overall strategic direction, and reports directly to the Executive Director. Read more.
- Communications Assistant, Innocence Project July 16, 2019
- Digital Content Strategist: Communications Department, Innocence Project July 16, 2019
- Staff Attorney: Strategic Litigation Department, Innocence Project July 16, 2019
- Case Analyst, the Innocence Project June 20, 2019
- Staff Attorney, Mid-Atlantic Innocence Project June 18, 2019