MAIP’s Legal Director plays an integral part in the organization’s mission, representing clients in investigations and as we litigate compelling innocence claims that are uncovered during those investigations. As head of the Legal Department, the Legal Director is responsible for the overall management of the department and management of the Legal staff. The Legal Director is responsible for the department’s overall strategic direction, and reports directly to the Executive Director. Read more.
- Legal Director, Mid-Atlantic Innocence Project April 23, 2019
- Intake Assistant, Innocence Project of Florida February 20, 2019
- Staff Attorney Fellow, California Innocence Project January 25, 2019
- Development and Communications Director, Pennsylvania Innocence Project January 14, 2019
- Database Administrator, Pennsylvania Innocence Project January 14, 2019