The Michigan Innocence Clinic says a wrongfully convicted man has served nearly 20 years in prison for a murder he didn’t commit. Lamarr Monson was convicted of brutally killing a 12-year-old girl in 1996. But attorneys with the Innocence Clinic say Monson was forced into a false confession, and that new fingerprint evidence points to another killer, who’s currently living freely in another state. Read more.
- Staff Investigator – Innocence Project of Florida April 12, 2021
- Innocence Project New Orleans (IPNO) – Re-Entry Coach February 9, 2021
- Innocence Project of Florida – Staff Attorney January 21, 2021
- Managing Attorney – Georgia Innocence Project January 11, 2021
- Assistant Attorney General, Conviction Review Unit – Great North Innocence Project December 22, 2020