The Michigan Innocence Clinic says a wrongfully convicted man has served nearly 20 years in prison for a murder he didn’t commit. Lamarr Monson was convicted of brutally killing a 12-year-old girl in 1996. But attorneys with the Innocence Clinic say Monson was forced into a false confession, and that new fingerprint evidence points to another killer, who’s currently living freely in another state. Read more.
- Staff Attorney, Georgia Innocence Project January 16, 2020
- Latino Initiative Attorney – Illinois Innocence Project January 16, 2020
- Georgia Man Freed After Almost 18 Years in Prison For A Rape He Did Not Commit January 9, 2020
- Demetrius Johnson Exonerated, Exoneration Project January 9, 2020
- Strategic Litigation Counsel, Arizona Justice Project January 9, 2020