The Michigan Innocence Clinic says a wrongfully convicted man has served nearly 20 years in prison for a murder he didn’t commit. Lamarr Monson was convicted of brutally killing a 12-year-old girl in 1996. But attorneys with the Innocence Clinic say Monson was forced into a false confession, and that new fingerprint evidence points to another killer, who’s currently living freely in another state. Read more.
- Development and Communications Director, Pennsylvania Innocence Project January 14, 2019
- Database Administrator, Pennsylvania Innocence Project January 14, 2019
- Staff Attorney, Innocence Project of Minnesota November 29, 2018
- State Policy Advocate, Innocence Project October 11, 2018
- Program Director, Korey Wise Innocence Project October 11, 2018