The Michigan Innocence Clinic says a wrongfully convicted man has served nearly 20 years in prison for a murder he didn’t commit. Lamarr Monson was convicted of brutally killing a 12-year-old girl in 1996. But attorneys with the Innocence Clinic say Monson was forced into a false confession, and that new fingerprint evidence points to another killer, who’s currently living freely in another state. Read more.
- Staff Attorney – California Innocence Project December 1, 2020
- State Policy Legal Fellow – The Innocence Project December 1, 2020
- Operations Manager – Mid-Atlantic Innocence Project November 9, 2020
- Staff Attorney – Innocence Project of Texas November 9, 2020
- Law Fellow – Innocence Project New Orleans October 19, 2020