The Michigan Innocence Clinic says a wrongfully convicted man has served nearly 20 years in prison for a murder he didn’t commit. Lamarr Monson was convicted of brutally killing a 12-year-old girl in 1996. But attorneys with the Innocence Clinic say Monson was forced into a false confession, and that new fingerprint evidence points to another killer, who’s currently living freely in another state. Read more.
- Case Analyst, the Innocence Project June 20, 2019
- Staff Attorney, Mid-Atlantic Innocence Project June 18, 2019
- Associate Director, Center for Criminal Justice June 12, 2019
- Innocence Network Coordinator June 6, 2019
- IP New Orleans Succeeds in Passing Eyewitness Expert Bill June 6, 2019