CHICAGO — Prosecutors have dropped charges against two men who say Chicago police detectives beat them into confessing to a 1989 killing.
- Staff Attorney, Georgia Innocence Project January 16, 2020
- Latino Initiative Attorney – Illinois Innocence Project January 16, 2020
- Georgia Man Freed After Almost 18 Years in Prison For A Rape He Did Not Commit January 9, 2020
- Demetrius Johnson Exonerated, Exoneration Project January 9, 2020
- Strategic Litigation Counsel, Arizona Justice Project January 9, 2020