CHICAGO — Prosecutors have dropped charges against two men who say Chicago police detectives beat them into confessing to a 1989 killing.
- Intake Assistant, Innocence Project of Florida February 20, 2019
- Staff Attorney Fellow, California Innocence Project January 25, 2019
- Development and Communications Director, Pennsylvania Innocence Project January 14, 2019
- Database Administrator, Pennsylvania Innocence Project January 14, 2019
- State Policy Advocate, Innocence Project October 11, 2018