CHICAGO — Prosecutors have dropped charges against two men who say Chicago police detectives beat them into confessing to a 1989 killing.
- Chief Communications Officer – Innocence Project May 28, 2020
- 17 Years of the Houfeng Bridge case: Acquittals for Wang Chih-Cheng and Hung Shih-Wei May 26, 2020
- Boston Man Exonerated After Serving 20 Years for a Murder He Did Not Commit May 26, 2020
- Litigation Director – Washington Innocence Project May 21, 2020
- Korey Wise Innocence Project – Legal Fellow May 9, 2020