CHICAGO — Prosecutors have dropped charges against two men who say Chicago police detectives beat them into confessing to a 1989 killing.
- Boston Man Released After 27 Years of Incarceration March 11, 2020
- Florida Man Spent 29 Years on Death Row Before His Murder Conviction Was Overturned by New DNA Evidence March 10, 2020
- Assistant Public Defender 2 – Wrongful Conviction Project at the Ohio Public Defenders Office March 6, 2020
- Communications Manager – Georgia Innocence Project March 2, 2020
- Finance and Human Resources Manager – Innocence Project of Florida February 11, 2020