CHICAGO — Prosecutors have dropped charges against two men who say Chicago police detectives beat them into confessing to a 1989 killing.
- Korey Wise Innocence Project: Post-Graduate Fellowship Program September 17, 2020
- Operations Coordinator – Georgia Innocence Project August 17, 2020
- Innocence Project Calls for Policy Reforms in Wake of Landmark Report on 25 Wrongful Convictions in Brooklyn July 22, 2020
- Life Sentence Vacated For Man Who Spent 41 Years In Shirley Prison July 22, 2020
- As a Philly judge agreed to overturn a murder conviction after 31 years, the DA’s Office took aim at the justice system July 22, 2020