Glenn Payne was convicted in 1991 of molesting a 2-year-old girl in San Jose and spent more than 13 years in prison. The crucial evidence against him was expert testimony by a county forensic analyst that hair found on Payne must have come from the victim — that there was only one chance in 129,600 that it had come from someone else.
- Staff Attorney Fellow, California Innocence Project January 25, 2019
- Development and Communications Director, Pennsylvania Innocence Project January 14, 2019
- Database Administrator, Pennsylvania Innocence Project January 14, 2019
- State Policy Advocate, Innocence Project October 11, 2018
- Program Director, Korey Wise Innocence Project October 11, 2018