Glenn Payne was convicted in 1991 of molesting a 2-year-old girl in San Jose and spent more than 13 years in prison. The crucial evidence against him was expert testimony by a county forensic analyst that hair found on Payne must have come from the victim — that there was only one chance in 129,600 that it had come from someone else.
- Digital Content Strategist: Communications Department, Innocence Project July 16, 2019
- Staff Attorney: Strategic Litigation Department, Innocence Project July 16, 2019
- IP New Orleans Client Royal Clark Jr. Freed June 27, 2019
- Staff Attorney, Mid-Atlantic Innocence Project June 18, 2019
- Associate Director, Center for Criminal Justice June 12, 2019