Glenn Payne was convicted in 1991 of molesting a 2-year-old girl in San Jose and spent more than 13 years in prison. The crucial evidence against him was expert testimony by a county forensic analyst that hair found on Payne must have come from the victim — that there was only one chance in 129,600 that it had come from someone else.
- Staff Attorney, Georgia Innocence Project January 16, 2020
- Latino Initiative Attorney – Illinois Innocence Project January 16, 2020
- Georgia Man Freed After Almost 18 Years in Prison For A Rape He Did Not Commit January 9, 2020
- Demetrius Johnson Exonerated, Exoneration Project January 9, 2020
- Strategic Litigation Counsel, Arizona Justice Project January 9, 2020