Glenn Payne was convicted in 1991 of molesting a 2-year-old girl in San Jose and spent more than 13 years in prison. The crucial evidence against him was expert testimony by a county forensic analyst that hair found on Payne must have come from the victim — that there was only one chance in 129,600 that it had come from someone else.
- Boston Man Released After 27 Years of Incarceration March 11, 2020
- Florida Man Spent 29 Years on Death Row Before His Murder Conviction Was Overturned by New DNA Evidence March 10, 2020
- Assistant Public Defender 2 – Wrongful Conviction Project at the Ohio Public Defenders Office March 6, 2020
- Communications Manager – Georgia Innocence Project March 2, 2020
- Finance and Human Resources Manager – Innocence Project of Florida February 11, 2020