Glenn Payne was convicted in 1991 of molesting a 2-year-old girl in San Jose and spent more than 13 years in prison. The crucial evidence against him was expert testimony by a county forensic analyst that hair found on Payne must have come from the victim — that there was only one chance in 129,600 that it had come from someone else.
- Chief Communications Officer – Innocence Project May 28, 2020
- 17 Years of the Houfeng Bridge case: Acquittals for Wang Chih-Cheng and Hung Shih-Wei May 26, 2020
- Boston Man Exonerated After Serving 20 Years for a Murder He Did Not Commit May 26, 2020
- Litigation Director – Washington Innocence Project May 21, 2020
- Korey Wise Innocence Project – Legal Fellow May 9, 2020