RED Inocente Coordinator
Program Coordinator (Bilingual-Spanish)
California Western School of Law (CWSL) in San Diego seeks applicants for a Program Coordinator for RED Inocente. The Coordinator will be responsible for assisting the Associate Director of the Instituto Latinoamericano de Derecho y Justica (ILDJ) in overseeing RED Inocente activities in Spanish. Duties include planning and executing the annual conference, monthly meetings with all network projects, developing training materials, creating and executing web trainings, and updating our website.
RED Inocente is a nonprofit public education and advocacy program offering assistance in Latin America. The program is dedicated to the release of persons wrongly sentenced, encourage legislation and reform of laws that reduce the number of wrongful sentences, and provide specialized support in areas of science and law that help lawyers litigate cases of wrongful sentences. For more information about the RED Inocente program, please view the website at: https://redinocente.org/
The primary responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Coordinate program planning and management with the Associate Director for ILDJ.
- Coordinate yearly RED Inocente conference.
- Plan and execute monthly meeting for RED Inocente projects.
- Create training materials.
- Create and execute web trainings.
- Translate materials from Spanish to English and English to Spanish.
- Post daily information on our social media platforms.
- Maintain web page.
- Search for funding sources.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- A law degree from a U.S. law school or an LLB from an international school is a plus
- At least three years’ experience in a high pace, deadline driven, administrative support position.
- Project management/coordination and social media experience is required.
- Event planning experience is a plus.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.
- Experience in higher education or nonprofit organizations beneficial.
- Advanced experience using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Knowledge and proficiency in social media is required.
- Requires ability to work weekends, evenings and travel.
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish (written and verbal).
Click on the link below to complete an application through the CWSL Career Center website.
Applicants must submit a cover letter and a resume to be considered for the position.
Application review will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.